We support districts, schools, nonprofits, developers, companies,
institutions, communities, government, and foundations in their mission
to create the ideal learning experience.
Learning Design + Engineering
Human-centered Design = a holistic approach to design that takes inspiration from real people, context, trends, technologies, and history to create an experience that surprises, delights, and brings joy to people.
- How might we develop the identity and agency of our students?
- How might we support teachers to develop relationships remotely?
- How might we create a deep sense of community in an online event?
Learning Engineering = the translation of the design requirements into technical specifications to create a system or experience in the real world. How the design can actually be implemented, maintained, and scaled.
- How could we do effective music and art education in a hybrid model?
- How could we ensure students have equitable access for remote learning?
- How could we make research and philanthropy more inclusive?